Refund on Investments Policy
Obligations of the Company
The Client’s Personal Data
To open an account, the Company will need certain information (Personal Data) about the Client. The Personal Data that is collected by the Company may include:
- Information provided on applications and other Company forms, such as name, address, date of birth, passport data and occupation.
- Financial information such as income, assets, investment experience.
- documents provided to confirm identity, such as passport, utility bills, and/or bank statements or company incorporation information;
- payment documents: money transfer orders, bank statements, bank card (expiration date and card number except first 6 and last 4 digits of card number on the front side should be covered, also CVV2/CVC2 code on the back side should be covered), etc.
Use of Personal Data
The Company may use a Client’s Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to confirm the Client’s identity;
- to process trading and non-trading operations;
- carry out the company’s anti-money laundering policy;
- to inform the Client of Company products or services that may be of interest to the Client;
- to provide other services that are relevant to the Client’s business relationship with the Company;
- to keep a correct database of the Client’s account data;
- to analyze statistical data to provide Clients with the most suitable products and services.
The Company may convey the Client’s Personal Data to associated or affiliated companies, agents or other authorized organizations or persons (“Authorized Persons”) for the sole purpose of processing the Client’s trading and non-trading instructions. The Company guarantees that all Authorized Persons will adhere to the terms of this Policy and take all necessary steps to protect the Client’s Personal Data. The Company may provide Personal Data to third parties who are not the Company’s partners, agents or affiliates only when requested by representatives of legal or administrative authorities.
Use of Information
By accepting the Client Agreement, the Client consents to the Company collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing their Personal Data in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Security and Protection
The Company takes the issue of security very seriously and takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of your confidential information, including adhering to strict standards for the internal use of confidential information and using leading data storage technology.
When making a payment with a credit/debit card, you will be transferred to the site of the processing center where you will fill out a form. To prevent the unauthorized use of your credit/debit card, your card information is transmitted to Company in shortened form and through a secure server.
Returns Policy for Credit/Debit Cards
In certain exceptional circumstances, 9BS International Ltd. may refund payments made by credit card.In this case, the funds will be refunded to the card that was used for the deposit.
1. The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to.
The Company will approve the account closure if:
a. There are not active investments placed.
b. There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services.
2. If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company has to close the account by the Client’s demand.
3. If the account of the Client has been suspended due to the violation of the current Terms of Services or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
4. The Company does not have to provide any type of Capital Interest on the refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
5. A refund request can be made in cases in which the account had been deposited into, but no orders were executed by the client.
6. In this case, the same method of payment used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund will be for the full amount, unless other arrangements have been made.
7. Processing of refund requests can take up to 30 days.
8. All other requests will be treated as WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using bank wire and direct transfer into account specified by the client.
- Withdrawals from trading accounts which have never had any active trades on them, will be charged at a 10% fee to cover the processing costs.
- Scalping: A trading strategy through which the trader (Scalper/Pip Hunter) attempts to take advantage of small price moves and narrow ranges by making many transactions on small price changes over a small time frame. In the event that 9BS International classifies a client as a scalper or a pip hunter – which the company does not currently allow, the company may, at its sole discretion, and without a prior written notice, take one of the following actions:
- Terminate this Agreement
- Debit the Client Account(s) for the amounts which are due to the Company
- Close any or all of the Client Accounts held with the Company
- Combine Client Accounts; consolidate the Balances in such Client Accounts and offset those Balances
- Refuse to open new Client Accounts for the Client
- Withhold deposited funds indefinitely.
All payments online services will be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment gateway”) hosted on the site through Interpay Africa service providers (the “ “Service Providers”).
The Payment Gateway is provided to you in order to facilitate your online investment and purchases. 9BS International Ltd. makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the payment gateway. You expressly agree that your use of the Payment Gateway is entirely at your own risk. 9BS International does not collect and store any payment and other details provided by you for transacting through the Payment Gateway.
Return & Refund Policy products purchased
Thanks for shopping at 9BS International; If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds on products purchased
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- Refund will be done through the same method of payment used for the purchasing. The refund will be for the full amount, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Processing of refund requests can take up to 30 days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org